Rookie Training for Ages 7 - 11
Rookie training creates a foundation in athleticism, body-weight exercises, hand-eye coordination and development of proper athletic positioning in a positive environment. Testing and progress tracking.
- Instill a healthy lifestyle.
- Strength training prep through body-weight exercises.
- Establish core strength and flexibility.
- Develop an initial understanding of speed, plyometric and conditioning training.
- Testing and progress tracking every 4 weeks.
- Build work ethic and character development.
CLASSES WILL RESUME ON APRIL 10, 2017
Monday & Wednesday from 4:00 to 5:00 p.m.
There will be 4 week sessions with 2 weeks off between sessions.
Twice a week for 4 weeks $80.
Single session rate $12
We will cancel class if school is cancelled.